At My Office, we offer a convenient and quiet work atmosphere for independent professionals and company employees. We have onsite parking and flexible plans from dedicated workstations to hot desks. We are Nantucket’s premier coworking space!
- Looking for a full time dedicated work space? This option includes a dedicated straight desk and cubicle workstation, with lockable 3 Drawer mobile file cabinet and lockable storage cabinet. An annual contract is required for this option.
- $795.00 Per Month
- Looking for the best price on non-dedicated work space? This option includes up to 13 hours per week at an available hot desk. (straight desk and cubicle workstation, with out storage). An annual contract is required for this option.
- $$395.00 Per Month
- Looking for a full a dedicated work space with out long term commitment? This option includes a dedicated straight desk and cubicle workstation, with lockable 3 Drawer mobile file cabinet and lockable storage cabinet and is available month to month. Perfect for summer residents
- $895.00 Per Month
- Looking for non-dedicated work space with out long term commitment? This option includes up to 13 hours per week at an available hot desk. (straight desk and cubicle workstation, with out storage) and is available month to month. Perfect for summer short term residents
- $495.00 Per Month
General Terms and Conditions
My Office reserves the right to update the TOU at any time. My Office will attempt to contact you to notify you of any updates within 30 days of their enactment using the contact information provided in the Membership Agreement.
- Description of Services. My Office may provide you with access to office space, work stations, Internet access, office equipment, knowledge resources, and other services My Office may provide from time to time (collectively, “Services”). The Services at all times are subject to the TOU.
My Office reserves the right to move you from one desk to another or from one suite to another if renovations or alterations are to be made to the space. Additionally, My Office reserves the right to alter or re-arrange the space as needed to better suit the needs of its members.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition to your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any My Office server, or the network(s) connected to any My Office server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any My Office server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
You nearby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this TOU and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
- Use of Services. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise); Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through My Office Services; Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and notes limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same; Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another; Download any file(s) that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner; Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services; Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Services (including building rules for 1 Macy’s Lane); Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party; Violate any applicable laws or regulations; and Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Disclosure. My Office reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you, or your participation in and use of the Services as My Office deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in My Office’s sole discretion.
- Confidentiality. You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services, you will be exposed to Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by My Office, Macy Realty, LLC, Sea & Ski Hospitality, Inc, or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature.
Confidential Information also includes, with out limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records or My Office or Macy Realty, LLC; any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by My Office or Macy Realty, LLC or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential.
Your participation in and /or use of the Services obligates you to maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; Not to use the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to My Office, Macy Realty, LLC or any participant or user of the Services.
All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of My Office (Macy Realty, LLC) or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this TOU or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of My Office, Macy Realty, LLC or any participant or user of the Services.
- Participation In or Use of Services. You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that My Office does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of of information resulting from such participation or use.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, My Office provides the Services “as is” and with all faults, and herby disclaim with respect to the Services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) warranties, duties or conditions of or related to: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of the Services, remains with you.
- Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall My Office or it’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly or individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for : loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care), negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arriving out of or in any way related to the participation in our inability to participate in or use of the Services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or otherwise under o bin connection with any provision of this agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of My Office , and even if My Office has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, for consequential or incidental damages, the move limitation may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability and Remedies. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of My Office or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates,
divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns under any provision of this TOU and your exclusion remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the actual damages incurred by you based on reasonable reliance up to ten dollars (USD $10.00). The forgoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers (including sections 8 and 9 above) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
- Termination My Office reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. My Office further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immodestly and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU.
- Indemnification. You release, and nearby agree to indemnify, defend and save harness My Office, Macy Realty, LLC, Sea & Ski Hospitality, Inc and it’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses, judgment, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the Services. You further agree in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this agreement, you shall be liable for any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by My Office or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
- Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of this TOU is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this TOU shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Insurance. My Office will carry General Liability insurance. As a user / member, it is strongly suggested that you carry a renters insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space.